Apr 19, 2006

Bitten by the spring-cleaning bug

Charge!
The coming of Easter rings the spring-cleaning bell in my mind; very loudly. I use this opportunity to give my household a thorough shake-up fit enough to hold out for the next three seasons. I dive into closets and drawers, repacking and refolding clothes and linens; a sure way to find an article of clothing or tablecloth I couldn't recall misplacing. Furniture is lifted and any sneaky dust bunnies pretending to play dead are sucked in the vacuum of chaos. Lighting fixtures and anything out of reach is dusted and reclaimed as clean territory once again. In short, everything is refreshed. Small redecorating touches spring to mind but since money’s too tight to do the house, I decided to vent my redecorating energy on my blog. Hope you enjoy.

.