Apr 14, 2006

Flubberwinkle exposed

I have heard your cries, world! World? Nah. I'm talking to a smaller audience and I should be more modest. Once more from the top... I have heard your cries, Internet! You are restless in your sleep and unable to deal with work related things because there is one thing going over and over in your minds (same as the disco song you heard this morning on the radio that you just can't seem to shake). What is Flubberwinkle all about? So, here it is people. The long awaited nitty-gritty unmasking of Flubberwinkle, courtesy of professional (?) analysts at blogthings.com.

I Am a Caramel Crunch Donut

I'm a complex creature, and I'm guilty of complicating things for fun. I've been known to sit around pondering the meaning of life... Or at times, pondering the meaning of my doughnut. To frost or not to frost? To fill or not to fill? These are my eternal questions.
"Bite me" sounds like a good life motto, thanks blogthings.com!




My Hair Should Be Purple

Intense, thoughtful, and unconventional. I'm always philosophizing and inspiring others with my insights.
All this from HAIR? Wow, you guys are good!




I Am Jan Brady

Brainy and a little introverted, I tend to think life is a lot worse than it actually is. And while I may think I'm a little goofy looking, most people consider me to be a major babe.
Me? A babe? Isn't this blogthing.com SO awesome?





I Am From Neptune

I am dreamy and mystical, with a natural psychic ability. I love music, poetry, dance, and (most of all) the open sea. My soul is filled with possibilities, and my heart overflows with compassion. I can be in a room full of friendly people and feel all alone. If I don't get carried away with one idea, my spiritual nature will see me through anything.
They have poetry on Neptune? Can't I be from CRYPTON?




Viola! Nothing to hide any more: I'm a purple haired caramel crunch donut named Jan Brady from Neptune.

.