Oct 5, 2008

The Aging Meme

The Aging Meme from Sunday Stealing
Rules: All you have to do is either finish the sentence or fill in the blanks...

At a certain age women should: stop trying to look like they're still 20.

At a certain age men should: start acting their age.

When I was a kid I thought I would: never grow old.

Now that I am older I wish: I had been right.

You know you are too old to party when: you feel sleepy ~10 p.m.

You know you are too young to retire when: you can still work.

When I was in high school I listened to the music of: FM rock.

Nowadays I find I like the music of: all kinds of rock.

On my last birthday I: turned 42.

On my next birthday I want to: turn 32.

The best birthday present I ever got was: single gardenia with a moving birthday card.

The first time I felt grown up was: when I felt despair.

The last time I felt like a kid was: when I felt carefree.

When I read "If They Come in the Morning" by Angela Davis it changed my life.

Last year was: profound.

Next year I hope: everyone I love is still here.

.