Nov 24, 2008

Manic Monday Meme

Do you ever talk to yourself out loud? What do you talk about?
Yes. Myself and I have been known to chew the fat and this usually occurs when I get carried away with my thoughts while driving alone in the car. If I catch another driver looking at me straaaaangely I pretend to readjust a non-existent cell phone ear piece.

What stresses you out?
Obnoxiousness.

What are your secret talents?
I let blogthings.com do the answering on this one:
I am knowledgeable and creative. I tend to be full of new ideas and potential. Ideas like mine could change the world, if I build them.


This is Manic Monday Meme #143.

1 comments:

V-Grrrl said...

I don't talk to myself out loud but my husband often narrates his thoughts and it makes me CRAZY.

What stresses me out? Whining from adults or kids.

Secret talents? Those are waiting to be discovered.