Nov 10, 2008

Manic Monday Meme

You can take part here.

What was the first thing you thought when you looked at yourself in the mirror today?
Oh.my.god.

Do you have a recurring nightmare? If so, explain.
Not exactly a recurring one, but one I think a lot of people experience. I am falling from somewhere high and I come awake with a start.


List three foods you can’t stand:
  1. Brussel sprouts - Mom caught me burying them in a flower pot when I was 8. Still hate 'em.
  2. Mashed chickpeas/yellow lentils/fava - Mashed food generally gives me the creeps. I make an exception for home made mashed potatoes only because I'm a tatter lover.
  3. Tripe soup/patsa - don't make me explain.


3 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

Please don't explain about the tripe. I think I get it! Happy Monday.

Teena in Toronto said...

I agree with your food choices!

I played too :)

vilges suola said...

What was the first thing you thought when you looked at yourself in the mirror today?

I though 'it's true - you DO start to look your age at nearly 50'.

Do you have a recurring nightmare?

Fortunately not any more.

List three foods you can’t stand:

1)We agree on patsas - I couldn't eat it even out of politeness to the cook.
2)Bamies - like a bad cold.
3)Koulouria from street vendors. Once saw a vendor in Saloniki sneeze into his basket of koulouria as he unloaded it from a van.